Course: March 27th
Deadline: February 27th
This is for both Initial and refresher EMS Evaluators.
Please turn in your applications for to Tamarah at [email protected]
If you have any questions, you may call 360.447.2068
Who is this for?
Any currently certified EMS provider Completed at least one complete EMT certification cycle (3 years) by the time class begins.
All EMS Evaluator must attend one ESE evaluator course during their recertification cycle.
- The class must have 9 students registered at the time of the deadline to commence.
- No fees will be refunded past the deadline.
- If you are a current evaluator, you may take this course for the full day or just the skills afternoon portion. If you wish to attend only in the afternoon, you must turn in your DOH pre-test with your application.
- Upon completion of the class and required paperwork, individuals may begin evaluating for OTEP and EMT classes in Washington State.
- All paperwork (certification guidelines, MPD submissions, expectations, etc) will be provided. The student should come prepared to take notes and facilitate their own learning as needed.