Anatomy and Procedures Cadaver Lab: February 8th
February 8, 2024 @ 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Are you ready to take your pre-hospital medicine expertise to the next level? Look no further!
Our Emergency Medicine Anatomy and Procedure Cadaver lab, is your gateway to hands-on, cutting-edge training that can make all the difference when lives are on the line.
Real Skills, Real Confidence
Real Cadaver Experience: Gain invaluable hands-on experience with real cadavers, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
Anatomy Mastery: Develop a profound understanding of human anatomy, essential for accurate diagnoses and effective treatments.
- Be rest assured, we uphold the highest ethical standards and maintain the utmost respect for our donors. Your training is conducted with the utmost care and respect for these generous contributions to medical education
- Station 1 – Airway Supraglottic Airway
- Station 2 – Hemorrhage Control Wound Packing IV/ IOs for IV techs
- Station 3 – Anatomy Basic A&P Overview
- Station 1 – Airway – SALAD Suction Assisted Laryngoscopy Airway Decontamination
- Station 2 – Airway Direct Laryngoscopy, Video Laryngoscopy, Surgical Cricothyroidotomy
- Station 3 – Skills Wound Packing Needle Decompression Thoracotomy IV/IOs
- Station 4 – Anatomy Basic A&P Overview
Day 1: Session 1: 8- 11:30
Day 1: Session 2: 12:30- 4pm
Location: Bremerton. Will be given to participants in confirmation email.
Refund policy: The last day to withdraw your sign-up is January 26th. After that, no refunds will be issued unless we can get someone to cover your spot.
Tamarah Hoffman, KCEMS Training Coordinator